Strong alkaline phosphatase staining of adMSC differentiated using #CnT-OST supplement after 4 passages of expansion in CnT-PR-MSC-XF medium.
The #CnT-OST osteogenic differentiation supplement enables high efficiency differentiation of MSCs maintained in one of the CnT-Prime family of MSC expansion media.
For optimal osteogenic differentiation, please follow the recommended protocol. It is available for download in the Protocols Section of this website.
The #CnT-OST supplement is currently in the beta testing phase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your test sample.
Osteogenic Differentiation Supplement
The #CnT-OST osteogenic differentiation supplement is used to differentiate MSCs maintained in one of the CnT-Prime family of MSC expansion media.
- Tested with human cells, may be used with other species as well.
- Tissue type
- Pack size
- 1 mL
- Product use
- The supplement is added to 50 mL of expansion medium, and the cells then cultured according to the adipogenic differentiation protocol.
See the Protocols Page for culture protocols.
- Media Type
- Culture condition
- This medium is designed for use in a 5% CO2 atmosphere. For suggested seeding and culture protocols, please visit the resources section of www.cellntec.com
- CELLnTEC does not recommend the use of antibiotics / antimycotics during cell differentiation.
- Storage / Shelf life
- Store frozen below -15oC. For best before date, see label.
Thaw supplements at room temperature, ensure contents do not rise above 12oC at the end of the thawing process.
Supplemented medium has a remaining shelf-life of 4-weeks when stored at 4oC in the dark. Certain culture media components are very sensitive to light. Minimize light exposure at all times.
- Quality control
- Supplement functionality is tested by evaluating differentiation primary human adMSC down the oseogenic lineage according to the recommended protocol. Free of bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma contamination.
- Shipping condition
- Supplement is shipped frozen.
- Intended use
- For research use only. Not for use in therapy or diagnostics.
- Last update