CnT-PR-EF is a chemically defined, animal component free medium for for differentiation of human iPSC and ESC down corneal lineages.
For detailed instructions of how CnT-PR-EF an be supplemented to induce iPSC to differentiate into corneal epithelium, please see Nature Protocols (Hayashi et al. 2017).
This medium can also be upgraded for clinical applications.
Like to try a test sample? Click here for more information.
iPSC Corneal Differentiation Medium
CnT-PR-EF is a liquid culture medium kit, that is provided fully supplemented, ready to use. It does not contain antibiotics / antimycotics, and is free of EGF and FGF.
- Tissue type
- Pack size
- 500 mL bottle, supplemented with growth factors, but EGF and FGF-free.
- Product use
- Differentiation of human ESC and iPSC down a corneal lineage
- Media Type
- Culture condition
- This medium is designed for use in a 5% CO2 atmosphere. For suggested cell culture protocols, please see our resources section.
- For routine cell cultivation, CELLnTEC recommends to work without antibiotics / antimycotics.
- Storage / Shelf life
- Store frozen below -15oC. For best before date, see label. To prepare medium for use, it is preferable to thaw overnight at 4oC. Alternatively, medium may be thawed at room temperature for approx 5-6 hours. If thawing at room temperature, ensure contents do not rise above 15oC at the end of the thawing process. Do not thaw in a hot water bath. Once thawed, medium has a remaining shelf-life of 6-weeks when stored at 4oC in the dark. Certain culture media components are very sensitive to light. Minimize light exposure at all times.
- Quality control
- Osmolality, pH and concentration of various ions are tested. Free of bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma contamination.
- Shipping condition
- Medium is shipped frozen.
- Intended use
- For research use only. Not for use in therapy or diagnostics. For further information about the clinical use of this product, please contact email@example.com
- Last update