Join the CELLnTEC Team!
Laboratory Technician – Mammalian Cell Culture (40-50%)
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician / Assistant, part-time (40 – 50%): Culture Medium Manufacture and Primary Cell Culture. Come join a nice team, with the excellent working and learning environment of a growing company.
CELLnTEC develops and manufactures innovative products for science and industry. Around the world, we supply customers in universities, research institutes, and in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and regenerative medicine industry and 3D bioprinting.
- Support the Quality Control team with a routine culture of a range of human primary cell types and with performing quality tests
- Support the Production team with the preparation of cell culture media and manufacturing
- Thorough documentation
- Laboratory maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Education as a laboratory technician in a biological field
- 1-3 years lab experience in mammalian cell culture
- Proactive and autonomous, with good interpersonal skills able to easily integrate into a team
- Well organized with the ability to work on different projects in parallel
- Reliable, able to work accurately, attention to detail
- Good verbal and written skills in English. English is the company language
What we offer
We’re inviting you to join a wonderful team. We offer insight into all areas of our company and the opportunity to grow with us in one of the most exciting of industries, biotech.
CELLnTEC is located in the magnificent city of Bern, known for its high quality of life, vibrant cultural life and beautiful surroundings. We offer flexible working hours, excellent (public) transport connections and, depending on where you reside, the opportunity to swim to work in summer – no kidding. Have we sparked your interest?
How to apply
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of our team, then we look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, etc.).
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: June, 2021