CnT-30 is a fully defined medium for for differentiation of human iPS and ES cells down corneal and epidermal epithelial lineages.
A variety of differentiation protocols have been used succesfully with this product.
It can easily be upgraded for clinical applications. Contact us at email@example.com for further details and pricing.
One published example of differentiation into corneal epithelium followed by proteomic comparison of iPS-derived vs primary limbal cells can be found here.
CnT-Prime iPS Epithelial Differentiation Medium
CnT-30 is a liquid culture medium kit including both basal medium and supplements. It does not contain antibiotics / antimycotics. The basal medium contains amino acids, minerals, vitamins and organic compounds, but is protein free.
- Tissue type
- Pack size
- CnT-30 is a 500 mL kit consisting of:
- CnT-BM.1: 500 mL CnT Basal Medium 1 (liquid)
- CnT-30.S: pack of 2 supplement tube (Supplements A, and B; delivered frozen; to be added to 500 mL basal medium prior to use)
- Product use
- Differentiation of human ES and iPS cells down epithelial lineages
- Media Type
- Culture condition
- This medium is designed for use in a 5% CO2 atmosphere. For suggested cell culture protocols, please see our resources section.
- For routine cell cultivation, CELLnTEC recommends to work without antibiotics / antimycotics.
- Storage / Shelf life
- CnT-BM.1 basal medium: Store at 4°C in the dark. For expiry date, please see label on bottle. Please do not freeze.
- CnT-30.S supplements: Store at -20°C. For expiry date, please see label on tube and in bag.
- The complete medium (basal medium supplemented with the corresponding supplements) must be stored at 4°C in the dark. Storage in this manner will provide a minimum shelf life of 6 weeks.
- Quality control
- Osmolality, pH and concentration of various ions are tested. Free of bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma contamination.
- Shipping condition
- CnT-BM.1 basal medium is shipped at ambient temperature.
- CnT-30.S supplements are shipped frozen.
- Intended use
- For research use only. Not for use in therapy or diagnostics. For further information about the clinical use of this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last update